THE SECOND DOCTOR
|Jamie, Zoe & the Second Doctor|
Serial 2T - The Dominators [1 - 5]
- The Doctor eats a jelly baby.
- Available on: Doctor Who: The Dominators
Serial 2T - The Mind Robber [1 - 5]
- The Doctor ends up outside of the universe in a void called the Land of Fiction.
- There he encounters Clockwork Soldiers and Medusa, the Gorgon.
- Available on: Doctor Who: The Mind Robber
- For the second time the Doctor met Lethbridge-Stewart, now a Brigadier and in charge of the UK contingent of the newly formed UNIT (United Nations Intelligence Taskforce)
- The Cybermen are shown near the St Paul's Cathedral.
- Featured the Cybermen trying to destroy a new invention called a "Cerebration Mentor" which creates emotions. When used on the Cybermen it sent them mad.
- Available on: Doctor Who: The Invasion
- The Crystalline race the Krotons appear.
- Available on: Doctor Who: Krotons
Serial 2X - The Seeds of Death [1 - 6]
- Ice Warriors commandeer a moonbase.
- Available on: Doctor Who: The Seeds Of Death
- I don't want to shock anyone, but this episode contains pirates. Space pirates.
Serial 2Z - The War Games [1 - 10]
- The Doctor states that his people can live forever (baring accidents).
- The Doctor states he left his home planet because he was bored.
- The Doctor uses the name "John Smith."
- The War Chief's SIDRATs show signs of Gallifreyan transdimensional technology.
- First appearance of Gallifrey (although the name is not used,)
- It is noted that the Doctor actually stole the TARDIS.
- First appearance of the Time Lords.
- The Doctor's people sentence the Second Doctor to exile and to an appearance change.
- The War Chief recognised the Second Doctor.
- The Doctor uses the Ice Warriors as one of his examples of evil he has fought.
- Available on: Doctor Who: The War Games