THE SECOND DOCTOR
|The Doctor, Jamie & Victoria.|
- The third Cybermen story.
- In the 25th Century the Doctor helps archaeologists enter the tombs of the Cybermen, where he faces Cybermats, reawaken Cybermen and their leader the Cyber-Controller.
- The Doctor says that he's about 450.
- The Cybermen appear (obvously) and are shown breaking out of their tombs.
- Available on: Doctor Who: The Tomb of the Cybermen.
- Appearance of robot Yeti.
- Available on: Doctor Who: The Abominable Snowmen.
- Set sometime on future Earth during a new ice age, scientists discover a Martian warrior in a glacier. The "ioniser" used by the scientists end up causing an explosion that kills the Martian and destroys his craft.
- Available on: Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors.
Serial 2P - The Enemy of the World [1 - 6]
- Patrick Troughton plays the dual role of the Doctor and Salamander.
- Available on: Doctor Who: The Enemy of the World.
- Set in the London Underground Railway.
- Features of the robot Yeti.
- A group of British infantrymen lead by Colonel Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart, helped the Doctor.
- Available on: Doctor Who: The Web of Fear.
Serial 2R - Fury of the Deep [1 - 6] All missing.
- First appearance of the Sonic Screwdriver.
|Jamie, Zoe & the Second Doctor|
- The Second Doctor is implied to have one heart.
- Jamie McCrimmon says the Doctor's name is "John Smith."
- In 2079, the Cybermen attempt to take over Space Station W3 to use its direct radio link to Earth as a beacon for an invasion, only to be stopped by the Doctor.
Previous: Season 4
Next: Season 6